Lake Effect Applications
Co-Founder • Chief Operating Officer
Independent game studio developed and published three titles designed for the mobile platform. The most successful application Trigger Fist has entertained 12+ million unique users and 240+ million worldwide sessions.
Develop business plans, marketing strategy, forecasts, and product positioning, pricing and Go-To-Market plans in the marketplace. Initiate and maintain strategic partnerships with mobile industry firms. Negotiate advertisement integration deals and ad rates with companies while collaborating on new feature development and SDK testing.
- Manage artist and software engineering teams totaling 8 members and establish deliverables
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity, identify player needs, define product requirements
- Responsible for digital marketing strategy yielding 360,000+ Facebook community leveraged for maximum ROI on digital marketing and ad spending, demonstrating a major advantage over competition
- Utilize rapid prototyping software for UI/UX generation and multiple concept iterations
- Direct application user experience and shape backend framework and support
- Develop processes and tools for improved operations and automation
- Consult with third party business customers to develop mobile and web based applications
Industrial Assessment Center
Energy Auditor •Operations Coordinator
Industrial Assessment Center at Syracuse University assists manufacturing facilities in New York State, generating
recommended savings based on energy reduction, productivity optimization and overall efficiency increases.
Department of Energy funded position to coordinate with CNY Technology Development Organization (TDO) to learn and share information, between offices, related to developing business growth strategies, improve manufacturing competitiveness, energy efficiency and waste reduction.
- Conducted manufacturing facility visits and energy audits and generated assessment recommendations
- Presented IAC and TDO teams with information illustrating effective recommendations and applications
Period: May 2007 - May 2009